2023 Got Em On Club – Intra Club Inshore Team Points Tournament Rules
- The 2023 Points Tournaments will be a Team Boat tournament, weighing in Trout, Red Drum, or Flounder. During closed flounder season, angler will take a pic of flounder showing the length on a hard measuring device. The pic must have mouth closed, touching zero-inch mark and the tail clearly showing length. (1/8” inch increments suggested). Also, in the pic must be the card supplied with mark on it with marker of the designated character that is given out the night of the sign up for that tournament. Each of the 5 tournaments will have a unique character.
- Teams can weigh any 2 fish legal combination of Trout, Red Drum, or Flounder, except only 1 red drum per team.
- During closed flounder season, you will still bring your flounder pic to the scales the same as your fish to be weighed. This will be your time weighed used for ties.
- Each team will bring max 2 fish to the scales for an aggregate weight. This includes flounder pics.
- Flounder weights during closed season will be determined by got em on 2023 length to weight matrix provided by the tournament. (revised for 2023)
- During flounder seasons, anglers will weigh flounder the same as trout and red drum.
- Anglers can only weigh any fish quantity that is legal during open seasons. If a team consist of 1 angler, then he can only weigh 1 red drum, 1 flounder. If 2 or more anglers are on a team then they can weigh any combination of 2 fish aggregate. Except only 1 red drum per team per tournament.
- All boat occupants 16 years of age and above must pay the $25 entry. (15 and younger free, age on the tourn day)
- Points will be accumulated under the Team Boat name.
- In the event a team boat cannot fish, the team can change boats. any changes to teams after they have fished their 1st tournament must be approved by the tournament.
- A team boat can consist of one person or up to the max allowed on that boat.
- All boat occupants 16 years of age and above must be members in good standing. (A 1-day membership for $20 can be purchased ) (This day membership does not apply to other club events) (example, out of town guest)
- The five designated Tournaments will be held at Carolina Beach. See club calendar for dates.
- Tournament registration will be the night prior to each event from 6 pm – 8 pm at the Lazy Pirate.
- Weigh-in will be at Carolina Beach Boatyard Dock, between 3:00 and 4:00 pm. You must be in the weigh-in line no later than 4:00pm.
- Fishing hours will be from 6 am until. 4:00 pm. (unless changed at captains meeting)
- All entries must meet current state or federal regulations. Any fish disqualified by weigh master cannot be replaced.
- A team boat can only win one primary prize. Any TWT’s, Calcutta’s, etc. are secondary prizes.
- In the case of a tie, the first fish entered wins.
- For a Tournament entry to be eligible for the Chart Buster Tournament, it must be weighed on state certified scales or other qualifying tournament scales with a weight receipt by the individual angler that caught the fish. Paperwork must be submitted by the individual angler to the Chartbuster Tournament Mailbox.
- Entries must be paid during sign up. No mailing entries to the club.
- The weigh master will use the check-it stik measuring device. Also the check-it stik perfect pincher for pinching red drum tail.
- Amendments to the rules may be announced prior to or at tournament registrations.
2023 TEAM Points Awarded
Points will be awarded in 5-point increments for all teams that weigh in a fish during the tournament. The maximum points awarded per tournament is 500.The First Place Team Boat gets 500 points, second place gets 495 points, Third 490 points and so on down the line. In order to qualify for these points, the team must weigh a fish. Teams entered that do not weigh in a fish during the tournament will receive 50 points less than the last place team to weigh in a fish.