2020 Got Em On Club – Team Points Tournament Rules
- The 2020 Points Tournaments will be a Team Boat tournament instead of an individual angler point’s tournament.
- This is a team competition. All boat occupants must pay the $25 entry.
- Points will be accumulated under the Team Boat name.
- In the event a team boat cannot fish, the team can change boats, or fish on another team with tournament approval.
- A team boat can consist of one person or up to the max allowed on that boat.
- All boat occupants must be members in good standing.
- The five designated Tournaments will be held at Carolina Beach on the following dates:
Tournament 1 (2 Largest slot Red Drum – Aggregate Weight) – Sat, June 20th
Tournament 2 (2 Largest slot Red Drum – Aggregate Weight) – Sat, July 18th
Tournament 3 (2 Largest Flounder – Aggregate Weight) – Sun, Aug 16th (Flounder Opening Day)
Tournament 4 (2 Largest Flounder – Aggregate Weight) – Sat, Sept 5th
Tournament 5 (2 Largest Flounder – Aggregate Weight) – Sat, Sept 26th (Final Flounder Week)
Makeup Tournament Date, if needed – Sat, Oct 10th
- Tournament registration will be the night prior to each event from 6pm – 8pm at the Lazy Pirate.
- Weigh-in will be at Carolina Beach Boatyard Dock, between 3:00 and 4:00 pm. You must be in the weigh-in line no later than 4:00pm.
- Fishing hours will be from Sunrise until. 4:00 pm.
- All entries must meet current state or federal regulations.
- A team boat can only win one primary prize.
- In the case of a tie, the first fish entered wins.
- Tournament Entries do not have to be caught on live bait however, those fish not caught on live bait are not eligible for the annual Chart Buster Tournament.
- For a Tournament entry to be eligible for the Chart Buster Tournament, it must be weighed on state certified scales or other qualifying tournament scales with a weight receipt by the individual angler that caught the fish. Paperwork must be submitted by the individual angler to the Chartbuster Tournament Mailbox.
- Amendments to the rules may be announced prior to or at tournament registrations.
2020 TEAM Points Awarded
Points will be awarded in 5 point increments for all teams that weigh in a fish during the tournament.
The maximum points awarded per tournament is 500.
The First Place Team Boat gets 500 points, Second place gets 495 points, Third 490 points and so on down the line. In order to qualify for these points the team must weigh a fish.
Teams entered that do not weigh in a fish during the tournament will receive 50 points less than the last place team to weigh in a fish.
If your Team Boat is unable to participate in a tournament you can pay the $25 entry fee and receive 50 points less than the last place team to weigh in a fish.