2022 Got Em On Club – Inshore ShootOut
- The 2022 inshore shootout will piggyback on the 5 intra club inshore points tournaments. And follow the same rules and fish species as the 5 intra club inshore points tournaments. With the shootout tournament on Sunday following 5th points tournament for the top teams to compete. (based on entry’s and adjusted proportionally, see below)
- The shootout will be a Team Boat tournament.
- All boat occupants must fish the intra club tournaments and pay the $25 entry.
- Any angler in the shootout tournament must have fished at least 3 intra club inshore points tournaments with the team they fish the shootout with.
- In order to fish the shootout each Team must sign up and pay onetime $100. (total paid at 1st inshore tournament registration in order for those points to count)
- Points will be accumulated under the Team Boat name during the 5 inshore intra club points tournaments. These points are separate from intra club points.
- Any change of boat or team members must be approved by tournament committee.
- A team boat can consist of one person or up to the max allowed on that boat.
- All boat occupants must be members in good standing.
- Tournament registration will be the night prior to each event for the intra club tournaments from 6pm – 8pm at the Lazy Pirate. You must sign up and pay for Shootout at registration on Friday, May 20th.
- Weigh-in will be at Carolina Beach Boatyard Dock, between 3:00 and 4:00 pm. You must be in the weigh-in line no later than 4:00pm.
- The same 2 fish weighed in the 5 intra club tournaments will be counted for the team shootout points.
- The same point system used for the intra club tournament will be used for the shootout points. But only the teams signed up for the shootout will receive these points.
- After the 5th tournament the top boats (# to be decided based on entry’s) will start shootout tournament on Sunday with 0 points. Winners will be decided on aggregate weight of max 2 largest fish caught that day.
- Fishing hours will be from Sunrise until. 4:00 pm.
- All teams that qualify for the final shootout day will check out prior to fishing at the CB (to be determined) and may be boarded prior to checking out.
- All entries must meet current state or federal regulations.
- A team boat can only win one primary prize.
- In the case of a tie, the first fish weighed wins. Includes shootout day. A tie in points after the 5 tournaments will be broke by total weight of all 5 tournaments.
2022 Shootout TEAM Points Awarded
- Points will be awarded in 5-point increments for all signed up shootout teams that weigh in a fish during the tournament. Only shootout teams will be used to set the places.
- The maximum points awarded per tournament is 500.
- The First Place Team Boat that’s paid up for the shootout gets 500 points, second place gets 495 points, Third 490 points and so on down the line. In order to qualify for these points, the team must weigh a fish.
- Teams entered that do not weigh in a fish during the tournament will receive 50 points less than the last place shootout team to weigh in a fish.
2022 Shootout qualifying teams (places) to fish Sunday
- 10 boats entered – 3 places – $400, $300, $200
- 15 boats entered – 4 places – $600, $400, $225, $125
- 20 boats entered – 5 places – $700, $500, $300, $200, $100