This is a Sporting Club — Any Compromise of Honesty or Integrity will result in Loss of Membership
1. All boat occupants must be members in good standing.
2. All entries must meet current state or federal regulations.
3. All participants are responsible for identify/marking their own fish.
4. Fishing hours will be from Sunrise until 3:00 pm, you must be in weigh-in line no later than 3:00 pm.
5. Weigh-in will be at Carolina Beach Boatyard Dock, between 2:00 and 3:00 pm.
6. Intra Club Tournament Entries do not have to be caught on live bait (ex. Spanish on Clark Spoons or Trout on Mirrolures); however, those fish not caught on live bait are not eligible for the annual Chart Buster Tournament.
7. For an Intra Club Tournament entry to be eligible for the Chart Buster Tournament, it must be weighed on state certified scales.
8. In the case of a tie, the first fish entered wins. A participant can only win one prize. In a multi-species tournament, if no fish are caught in one category, the purse is divided into other categories.
9. Amendments to the rules may be announced prior to or at tournament registrations.
10. The club keeps 20% of the purse as a retainer.
Intra Club Tournament Points System and Awards
Points are awarded, for Flounder only, in each of five designated tournaments. First place flounder gets 60 points, Second place gets 59 points . . . Fifth place gets 56 points and on down the line. If twenty people fish and only five flounder are entered, everyone else gets sixth place (6th through 20th gets 55 points).
Entry Fee and Payout
The entry fee for each tournament is $25.00 per person. The five designated Tournaments will be held at Carolina Beach with dates posted in advance. If you can’t fish one, you can pay the entry fee and still receive last place points. In case of a tie, the first Flounder entered gets the most points.
The normal payoff will be: In flounder either 2, 3, 4 or 5 places will be split. (15 people or less 60% + 40%, 16 people 50% + 30% + 20%, 40 people or more- 40% + 30% + 20% + 10%, 60 people or more 30% + 25% + 20% + 15% + 10%), 80 people or more 27%,23%,20%,15%,10%, 5%. The club keeps 20% of the purse as a retainer.
End of Year Awards
The club will award a plaque plus a cash prize to the top ten finishers in accumulated points over the five tournaments. Amount of cash awarded is not guaranteed. There is no entry fee: you are automatically entered when you fish an Intra Club Flounder Tournament. In a case of tie in points at the seasons end, the person that caught the largest Flounder in the tournaments wins.