Everyone must have fun.
- All boat occupants must be members in good standing and paid in to fish the tournament.
- All entries must meet current state or federal regulations.
- All participants are responsible for identify/marking their own fish.
- Fishing hours will be from 6:30 am and until 3:00 pm, you must be in weigh-in line no later than 3:00 pm.
- Weigh-in will be at Carolina Beach Boatyard Dock, between 2:00 and 3:00 pm.
- Intra Club Tournament Entries do not have to be caught on live bait (ex. Spanish on Clark Spoons or Trout on Mirrolures); however, those fish not caught on live bait are not eligible for the annual Chart Buster Tournament. Please refer to Chartbuster Rules on the Got Em On Website for more information.
- In the case of a tie, the first fish entered wins. A participant can only win one prize. In a multi-species tournament, if no fish are caught in one category, the purse is divided into other categories.
- Amendments to the rules may be announced prior to or at tournament registrations.
- A person cannot enter a fish caught by someone else. You must physically make the catch (i.e. 2 anglers on same boat, one catches 2 fish, cannot share with the 2nd angler).
- Only the anglers entered in the tournament can fish during the tournament.
- Any rule that needs a variation for a specific need, bring to the board to get waiver as needed.
- The tournament fish species shall be Red Drum, Speckled Trout, King Mackerel, and Spanish Mackerel.
- All fish must be NC legal and must be brought to the scales to weigh in. Example Red Drums must be In Slot and brought to the scale.
- If multiple fish species are weighed by one person and have the heaviest in multiple categories then that person will receive only first place for the fish category with the least weighed in one of those categories. (Example: one angler weighs heaviest Spanish and King, if 5 Spanish were weighed and 2 Kings, they would win first place King only.)
Entry Fee and Payout
- The entry fee for each tournament is $25.00 per person.
- The payoff will be divided equally amongst each species that has a winner.
- Example based on 50 Anglers
Adult Winner in each category if all 4 categories have a winner = $250 per winner
- Example if one category does not have a winner; money is added to the other categories
Adult Winner in each category for 3 winners = $333 per winner